Membership Sustaining List

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
ropheikens

Membership Sustaining List

Post by ropheikens »

We have multiple Elders Quorums and Multiple Relief Societies in our Young Student Ward. When we have ward conference we need to print a sustaining list for the stake. When we print the list only one of the Elders Quorum presidency and only one of the Relief Societies are on the list. I have added the Elders Quorums Presidency and the Relief Societie presidentcy to the Organizational list and they still do not print. This a problem on the web and in MLS. Can this be fixed?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

You're not the only one with this problem; see here and here and here. But I don't see any indication that it is in any immediate plans to be fixed. So I guess you'll just have to follow the advice in that last thread and hand write the information on the additional organizations, or attach an addendum.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
ropheikens

Post by ropheikens »

Pretty sad that this has been out there for five years and it hasn't been fixed. Will keep writing it in by hand.

Return to “Membership Help”