Member Focus Enhancement

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
manielsen2002

Member Focus Enhancement

Post by manielsen2002 »

I would like to suggest a significant enhancement to the Member Focus application. It would be wonderful if this could open up into a much broader tool for the wards and stake to be able to categorize into focus lists.

Members without recommend
Unendowed
Married but not sealed
Prospective elders
Part member families
etc

Each ward (bishop and ward clerk, exec sec, Ward Mission Leader possibly and HP, EQ on a limited basis) could add all possible candidates to the list and then indicate what individuals are being focused on and also be able to indicate notes of progress and action items, etc.

The stake presidency and the stake clerk and stake exec sec and HC would also have access to this list for the each ward via the leader portal. It would be a living list of what "real" work is going on in the stake and would make the reporting and tracking of this information very simplistic.

What are your thoughts?
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

It might be easier for users to be able to tag them with categories of our own choosing rather canned ones. I don't think it would be possible to hit all of the various reasons one may be on the list.

I would like the list to not auto populate the Last Appointment date. This is confusing when I add someone to the list without yet having an appointment. It constantly shows the date added to the list with no correlation to any appointment.
manielsen2002

Post by manielsen2002 »

I agree, the list I gave was just a list of suggestions. There does seem to be a fairly consistent list in our area of what the regional authorities want reported however.
PartridgeRM
Community Moderators

Post by PartridgeRM »

These are good ideas. Thank you for sharing them with us!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”