How do I rename an Elders or Relief Society org?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
cognifloyd

How do I rename an Elders or Relief Society org?

Post by cognifloyd »

I'm assistant stake clerk, and I'm trying to help one of the wards in my stake with an issue they're experiencing in MLS.

They have two elders quorums and two relief societies, a North and a South of each. Currently, they are named, Elders Quroum 1, Elders Quorum 2, Relief Society 1, and Relief Society 2. How can we change the 1/2 in MLS to North/South?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

There is no way to rename the quorums or Relief Societies -- MLS assigns them numbers, and that's the way they are named.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
cognifloyd

Post by cognifloyd »

Bummer. Then consider this a feature request... Where's the best place to submit an MLS Feature Request?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

cognifloyd wrote:Bummer. Then consider this a feature request... Where's the best place to submit an MLS Feature Request?
Use any of the means for contacting Local Unit Support (although I would discourage you from making a phone call for enhancement requests).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”