Member Lookup

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
davidrichey

Member Lookup

Post by davidrichey »

The membership record for a previously excommunicated member who was baptised recently had something that I considered odd. Maybe it is intentional, but I am putting this out in this forum in case it is a "bug".

When I do the member lookup in Leader Resources, on the Member Information screen, on the line on the first screen where it displays his age, spouse and prieshood, his priesthood is listed as "elder". Officially, his priesthood is held in suspension pending restoration of blessings. Under the "ordinances" tab, it correctly lists just his baptism & confirmation as it would appear for any new member without any priesthood office.

My question is concerning the priesthood on the summary line of his member information. Was it intentional to show his suspended priesthood office or is this a "bug"?
rbeede

Post by rbeede »

When you look at the membership record in MLS does it show that?
davidrichey

Post by davidrichey »

No, it doesn't show up in MLS.
rbeede

Post by rbeede »

That would be a bug. Could you click on the Feedback link on the bottom left of the page and provide step-by-step details in that?
PartridgeRM
Community Moderators

Post by PartridgeRM »

David, would you please private message me so I can get additional information from you. I would like to address this bug immediately.

Thank you.
davidrichey

Post by davidrichey »

Just sent a private message to you. Thanks for your assistance.
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

I have the same situation in my ward and after looking at the Member Information screen I can confirm davidrichey's observation.
davidrichey

Post by davidrichey »

This issue still exists.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”