I am on a MAC with OS 10.
I logged into the website
I got a window with options for Directory, Download, and Options
:cool:The directory works
:(The Options button does nothing
:(The Download button just tries and tries, but nothing happens
veehb

Post by veehb »

I'm having the same problem. Directory finds my ward, personal listing, and a map showing the location of my home. But, selecting the icon at the bottom of the screen with a pop-up saying "My Ward & Stake" does nothing. Selecting Download tries, but no results. I'm using a MacBook Pro, LION OS 10.7.3, and Firefox 9.0.1. Is this problem just on the Mac OS?
ggconrad

Post by ggconrad »

I am having the same issue. I haven't been able to access "My Ward & Stake" on the map for a couple of weeks now. I'm using Windows Vista with Firefox 9.0.1.
slcbtf

Post by slcbtf »

Same issues. I've try finding my ward/stake information via the link and nothing happens. I am able to find my ward information via the search bar, but the directory or anything like that isn't available. I'm on a pc with windows 7
AileneRHerrick

Post by AileneRHerrick »

The directory link from "View My Ward" does not work for me. I am redirected to a ward directory, but it's not mine. It is another ward in my stake. I'm signed into my LDS Account and there isn't any calling or other special situation that would cause another ward's directory to display.

The "download" link stays in a "pending state" (with the swirling circle icon) when I click on it.

The "options" link also does nothing for me.

I am using Mac OS X 10.6.8, and I got the same results using two browsers: Safari 5.1.2 and Firefox 10.0.1.
chris.elsberry

Post by chris.elsberry »

I am having the same issues. When I "View Your Ward" or "Locate Me" nothing happens on the map.

I'm using Windows 7, Chrome 16.0.912.77
erinbourgeous
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by erinbourgeous »

Looks like it's working now or I'm just unable to duplicate the error. For future reference, could you also include the build version from http://www.lds.org/rcmaps/monitor along with the browser/os? Thanks!
Erin Bourgeous
Quality Assurance Engineer, LDS Church
AileneRHerrick

Post by AileneRHerrick »

erinbourgeous wrote:Looks like it's working now or I'm just unable to duplicate the error. For future reference, could you also include the build version from http://www.lds.org/rcmaps/monitor along with the browser/os? Thanks!
I double-checked, and I am still having the same issues that I mentioned in comment #5 above.

Build Version: 3.1.1127
Browser: Safari 5.1.2 and Firefox 10.0.1
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6.8
AileneRHerrick

Post by AileneRHerrick »

AileneRHerrick wrote:I double-checked, and I am still having the same issues that I mentioned in comment #5 above.
As an update, I'm still having the same issues with the download and directory links. I notice that the options link is no longer there.
erinbourgeous
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by erinbourgeous »

The options link has moved, it's now on the far right of the toolbar (where the map controls are located).
Erin Bourgeous
Quality Assurance Engineer, LDS Church

Return to “Beta Maps”