No Administrative Access for Ward Website Administrator

The Newsletter application will eventually appear alongside Calendar, Directory, and Maps
AileneRHerrick

No Administrative Access for Ward Website Administrator

Post by AileneRHerrick »

I am a ward website administrator, and I do not see an administrative link or any way to add a new article.
mathewkemp

Post by mathewkemp »

Thank you for making these new applications and tools available. They are very exciting and will be useful. I also am a ward website administrator and do not see the administrative links when I sign in. I am using internet explorer. I am able to sign in and be an administrator on the lesson scheduler so I know my calling is listed right in MLS.

Thanks again for all your hard work!
SorensonMi
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by SorensonMi »

I have made one change. Can either of you try logging in again and see if you see the admin link now please?

thanks!
Mindie
AileneRHerrick

Post by AileneRHerrick »

SorensonMi wrote:I have made one change. Can either of you try logging in again and see if you see the admin link now please?
I see it! Thank you!
mathewkemp

Post by mathewkemp »

I see it and can access admin rights. Thanks!
bdalton

Also no admin access.

Post by bdalton »

I am also a ward website administrator and have no admin access to the new tools. Is there something special we need to do?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

bdalton wrote:I am also a ward website administrator and have no admin access to the new tools. Is there something special we need to do?
Talk to your ward clerk and make sure that you have the standard calling of "Website Administrator" in MLS.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bdalton wrote:I am also a ward website administrator and have no admin access to the new tools. Is there something special we need to do?

Are you a ward website admin of the NEW directory? Administrators of the old classic LUWS does not carry over into any of the new systems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bdalton

Oh!

Post by bdalton »

Thanks. That would explain it. I am an administrator on the old classic system, but have never been able to get access to the new calendar. I will talk to the clerk and ask him to set my calling as ward administrator.

Thanks very much.
- Brad

Return to “Beta Newsletter”