Noted some minor programming needs.

The Newsletter application will eventually appear alongside Calendar, Directory, and Maps
dr_computer

Noted some minor programming needs.

Post by dr_computer »

These may already be noted.
1- On new article, categories would be easier to select from a drop down menu. Until I get familiar with categories I'm not sure what to type for a search. Also the selection cursor does not change to an arrow when selection is to be made.

2- If you paste something in the body block the cursor does not return to insert point but jumps to end of entries.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dr_computer wrote:These may already be noted.
Please follow the Instructions on Giving Feedback and report only one issue per thread. In this case, your first issue is a duplicate, so this thread can cover the second point.
dr_computer wrote:1- On new article, categories would be easier to select from a drop down menu. Until I get familiar with categories I'm not sure what to type for a search. Also the selection cursor does not change to an arrow when selection is to be made.
This was already reported in the thread Adding a category to a post.
dr_computer wrote:2- If you paste something in the body block the cursor does not return to insert point but jumps to end of entries.
I don't see any problem here. The standard behavior after you paste text is for the cursor to be positioned at the end of the pasted text. That seems to be the behavior I see when I paste text in the text field for the body.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Beta Newsletter”