Not seeing name while adding Admin

The Newsletter application will eventually appear alongside Calendar, Directory, and Maps
emrolgould

Not seeing name while adding Admin

Post by emrolgould »

While attempting to add Admin users, one name (so far) is not showing up in the list as I begin typing.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

EmrolGould wrote:While attempting to add Admin users, one name (so far) is not showing up in the list as I begin typing.
There are many names that don't seem to appear. I'm not certain yet, but I believe that only head of household and spouse are appearing. I know that I have not seen any children appear, even if they are technically adults. We have some young people who would be great publishers, but we can't add them.

I would think that at least every member 18 and older should appear on the list.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
beckyd10x

Post by beckyd10x »

I have done some testing with the LDS newsletter and 1st it is not bring up houshold members to add as admin and 2nd it is only bringing up head of households
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jazzee8845 wrote:I have done some testing with the LDS newsletter and 1st it is not bring up houshold members to add as admin and 2nd it is only bringing up head of households
[Moderator Note: I moved this post from its original thread (No Administrative Access for Ward Website Administrator) to this more appropriate thread.]

As I noted earlier, I can duplicate the failure to list many household members. But I do see more than just heads of household -- I also see spouses.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Beta Newsletter”