Building Addresses in Online Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
AileneRHerrick

Building Addresses in Online Directory

Post by AileneRHerrick »

Since the online directory and other tools will eventually replace the old website, I was wondering if you had thought about where people will find the address of their current buildings. I know they can "lookup" their building on the maps feature, maybe that is where they would find it?

I was thinking if it wasn't already included in another feature, that maybe there could be a spot for it in the directory, where they could quickly find the address for their home meetinghouse, or for other buildings in the stake.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Personally, I'm hoping that all the tools will be put into a common element, sort of a "my ward" type of thing. That was one good feature of the classic LUWS I'd like to see retained. Right now the parts are scattered.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
AileneRHerrick

Post by AileneRHerrick »

RussellHltn wrote:Personally, I'm hoping that all the tools will be put into a common element, sort of a "my ward" type of thing. That was one good feature of the classic LUWS I'd like to see retained. Right now the parts are scattered.
Yes, if after all the parts were built, they were put together on a "website", then I suppose the Church address would appear on the home page.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

There are plans to build a unifying element to all the new tools. Something that would give a common landing page where this type of information can live. I'm not sure what the schedule for that is though.
AileneRHerrick

Post by AileneRHerrick »

jdcr256 wrote:There are plans to build a unifying element to all the new tools. Something that would give a common landing page where this type of information can live. I'm not sure what the schedule for that is though.
Good to know. Thank you!

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”