Save Password on LDS Tools on iPhone

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
ckellsworth

Save Password on LDS Tools on iPhone

Post by ckellsworth »

I noticed that the Application does not the ability to save my password feature like Gospel library and the LDS tools app on my Android Phone. Is there a plan to add this feature into the app?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

The new version, still in beta, will have this option.
ckellsworth

Post by ckellsworth »

Thanks and woot :D
chadpengar

Post by chadpengar »

When you save "Save Password" are we talking about the 30-days thing where you have to type in username and password again to use the app (force new download of data) if you have not done it in the last 30 days?

That is the most aggravating part of LDS Tools and makes it basically worthless since I can never remember my username and password when out and about when I need to get access.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

chadpengar wrote:When you save "Save Password" are we talking about the 30-days thing where you have to type in username and password again to use the app (force new download of data) if you have not done it in the last 30 days?

That is the most aggravating part of LDS Tools and makes it basically worthless since I can never remember my username and password when out and about when I need to get access.
I think we are talking about two different issues here.

The OP was about password protecting the application.

The second issue is about using your LDS account for downloading data. I am not sure if the 30 day thing has been set in stone yet!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”