CALENDAR - Print function does not work...

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
stctbkb

CALENDAR - Print function does not work...

Post by stctbkb »

I've tried for a few weeks now to print out a January 2012 calendar. It results in an error. I can print the current month, but not last month. I've checked with our stake clerk and he found the same problem. I've tried doing this on different computers with the same result. Can someone look into it?

I realize this isn't the place for this sort of message, but there doesn't seem to be another way to provide feedback to the church IT department.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

stctbkb wrote:I've tried for a few weeks now to print out a January 2012 calendar. It results in an error. I can print the current month, but not last month. I've checked with our stake clerk and he found the same problem. I've tried doing this on different computers with the same result. Can someone look into it?
This problem is known and will is a high priority to be fixed, as you can read in the thread Problems printing multiple calendar months.
stctbkb wrote:I realize this isn't the place for this sort of message, but there doesn't seem to be another way to provide feedback to the church IT department.
You can always use the Submit Feedback link that is at the bottom of the home page of lds.org. But in this case, as you'll see in that other thread, the Calendar development team is already aware of the problem.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”