Nook Tablet 1.4.1

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
matthewshepard

Nook Tablet 1.4.1

Post by matthewshepard »

With the Nook Tablet 1.4.0 you could sideload the Android LDS Tools. But B&N's primary reason for their upgrade to 1.4.1 with their Tablet was to make it impossible to do sideloading. Is there going to be a release of the LDS Tools in the B&N App Center?
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

We do not have a release ready to submit for release through the B&N app market. We will consider submission once we have addressed some important bug fixes and enhancements.
Jason Hyer
hawkmoonsundown

Post by hawkmoonsundown »

jasonhyer wrote:We do not have a release ready to submit for release through the B&N app market. We will consider submission once we have addressed some important bug fixes and enhancements.

A while ago, there was a note about how the Gospel Library app had been sent to B&N for inclusion but nothing had happened. I took the opportunity to express my interest to B&N in getting the app added. I wondered if my expression of interest over several calls and emails had an impact, however small, in B&N releasing the app.

With that in mind, I wonder if there is anything we can do in the community to help pave the way for these other very useful apps. Please let us know.
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

It is more a matter of us submitting the app to the market. LDS Tools is going through some big enhancements right now and we want to include those in the app before submitting to the market.
Jason Hyer

Return to “Android Member Tools App”