Scrolling and Zooming

Beta testing of maps.lds.org
ryanchristensen

Scrolling and Zooming

Post by ryanchristensen »

I was able to find my meetinghouse and I pulled up the list of "other units here".

When I try and scroll to view the other units listed in the pop-up it only zooms in and out on the map.

When I click on the other assigned locations - Like the Jordan River Utah Temple - I think it would be preferable to have the map scale back so that it shows the chapel I'm currently looking at AND the Temple in the same map view. This makes more sense to me because then I will be able to see both in context.

I'm using Safari 5.1.2 on OSX Lion
erinbourgeous
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by erinbourgeous »

ryanchristensen wrote:I was able to find my meetinghouse and I pulled up the list of "other units here".

When I try and scroll to view the other units listed in the pop-up it only zooms in and out on the map.

When I click on the other assigned locations - Like the Jordan River Utah Temple - I think it would be preferable to have the map scale back so that it shows the chapel I'm currently looking at AND the Temple in the same map view. This makes more sense to me because then I will be able to see both in context.

I'm using Safari 5.1.2 on OSX Lion

Thanks for the feedback, we'll address and fix this problem.
Erin Bourgeous
Quality Assurance Engineer, LDS Church

Return to “Beta Maps”