Can you access other Stake's directories if you are logged in with username?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
AugerFamily

Can you access other Stake's directories if you are logged in with username?

Post by AugerFamily »

I am in the military and got stationed in Korea in September 2011. When I got here, the branch requested my records, but the whole family was sent (the rest of my family stayed in Texas), so they had to send them back. Then for some reason when the link between my family and me was done, and they put the rest on my family, they can't get mine to be sent to Korea. For this reason, I can't access my local branch directory over here, and I can't get a calling in church. I need to be able to access my branch directory for communication purposes. Could you please take care of this for me? My branch secretary has tried, but it isn't working. I am in the Osan Military Branch in Korea and my family is in the Heritage Ward in San Antonio, Texas. Please let me know by emailing me.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

This is something that has to be worked out between the leaders of the two units. This forum is mostly made up of other church members with a few church developers. There's not much we can do about this situation.

There's two routes:

If you're going to be in Korea for 3 months or more (from now), I'd have your local unit do a individual request for records. It sounds like previously they did a family request.

If you're not going to be there that long, they may be able to add you as a out-of-unit member. To do that, they'll need some information like your Membership Records Number (MRN). Off hand, I can't remember if the directory access has been fixed for out-of-unit members.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”