Printing the temple recommend status report on lds.org

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
lunkey

Printing the temple recommend status report on lds.org

Post by lunkey »

When I look at the temple recommend status report on lds.org it show icons next to the status column such as a check for active, yellow triangle for expiring and red stop sign for expired. When I print this report they do not show up. Does anyone know of a way to get them to print on the report?

Thanks.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lunkey wrote:When I look at the temple recommend status report on lds.org it show icons next to the status column such as a check for active, yellow triangle for expiring and red stop sign for expired. When I print this report they do not show up. Does anyone know of a way to get them to print on the report?
The report is printed from a PDF the system generates. That PDF does not contain the icons, so there's nothing you can do to cause them to print right now. All you could do is to request that the developers add the icons to the PDF. You could do that by using the Submit Feedback link.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jkitterman
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jkitterman »

Thanks for your feedback. This is a bug that will be fixed in our next release. As a workaround, you could print from the browser's print dialog instead of clicking on the print (PDF) button. You'll need to use a browser that supports printing background images (such as Firefox), and make sure you have that feature enabled (look for options in the print dialog). The printout will not be formatted as well as the PDF version, but it will have the images you want. Generally, we focus our development effort on printing PDFs instead of the browser print. In the future, we hope to improve both printing options.
Developer, Core Systems and Services
http://clerk.lds.org

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”