Rooms and equipment under 'location' of the calendar details - not defined properly

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
renatodapat

Rooms and equipment under 'location' of the calendar details - not defined properly

Post by renatodapat »

I am a building scheduler of the Toronto Stake Center and we had issues in determining the exact room needed in the event created because all rooms, including the gym belong to one selection. So, if you need to book only the gym, it will include all rooms and vice versa. This cause headache to all editors because you can not book another event in the same day and time although you are using different rooms. I need somebody to tell me what to do and who are the right person to contact to fix this problem of our calendar. I tried checking the settings to find some options to fix the problem but it's not available in my account set up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Only a stake calendar administrator can adjust the rooms within a location. So talk to one of them (the stake clerk is probably your best place to start, or possibly the executive secretary or one of the assistant stake clerks).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”