Patriarchal blessings

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
tromney12

Patriarchal blessings

Post by tromney12 »

There needs to be a way for Stake Patriarchs to be able to send the blessings they give directly to Salt Lake. If they could sign in to LDS.org and type them in and have them sent electronically where they need to be sent. Currently here in Mexico where I serve our Stake gathers the Patriarchal blessings that we're given all year and they are mailed to Mexico City to the Church offices and then they mail them to SLC. If they get lost in the mail .....well there lost! No backups are kept. For us in Mexico this needs to be fixed soon. I don't think it would be to hard to set up. Thanks for all you do!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

tromney12 wrote:There needs to be a way for Stake Patriarchs to be able to send the blessings they give directly to Salt Lake. If they could sign in to LDS.org and type them in and have them sent electronically where they need to be sent. Currently here in Mexico where I serve our Stake gathers the Patriarchal blessings that we're given all year and they are mailed to Mexico City to the Church offices and then they mail them to SLC. If they get lost in the mail .....well there lost! No backups are kept. For us in Mexico this needs to be fixed soon. I don't think it would be to hard to set up. Thanks for all you do!
This system for electronic submission of patriarchal blessings already exists. It was announced in an official letter dated 1 Feb 2011. However, it is being introduced gradually by area, so it has not been implemented in my area yet (and it sounds like it hasn't been in your area, either).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”