New post: New Lesson Schedules Application Now in Beta.

Discuss the feature articles on the Tech Home Page.
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

Lesson Schedules, an LDS.org application that allows you to schedule lessons for Sunday School classes and priesthood and auxiliary organizations, is now in beta. Lesson Schedules replaces the old lesson scheduling features that were available on the Classic.lds.org site. Members are invited to test out the beta Lesson Schedules application at https://lds.org/lesson and provide feedback.
gregwanderson

Post by gregwanderson »

My experience with this application today suggests that it's still too early to encourage everyone to try this. Has anyone on this forum had success in scheduling anything and having it stay there? I can't even get past setting up a class much less seeing actual lessons on a schedule. I wouldn't want the general membership to look at it yet and decide it simply doesn't work and they won't try again for a long time.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

mrrad wrote:I wouldn't want the general membership to look at it yet and decide it simply doesn't work and they won't try again for a long time.
Nor would I. But this is only the beta. If you read the Lesson Scheduler now available in Beta post you will see that any data entered may not persist. This beta is in the sandbox stage of development and is not intended for general membership use yet.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

Many of the issues that were there yesterday have been fixed now, so give it a try again. Feel free to give additional feedback in the Lesson Scheduler forum.
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

I am now able to create and view a class. Thanks for pushing out this update.
jwnice

Post by jwnice »

When I looked at it a bit ago, I cold list a class and instructor, but it did not allow me to select a specific lesson from the manual. That would be a great feature!!

Return to “Featured Article Discussions”