Small issue syncing to Google

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
GrasseDD

Small issue syncing to Google

Post by GrasseDD »

On the Church calendar, one event got moved from Jan 15 to Feb 5. My Google calendar still shows it on the original date. Deleted the sync from Google calendar, cleared the cache, re-added the sync, hit Refresh. It still shows it on the original date. I've repeated this and several other ideas for a month now. No traction.
When I add it to Outlook, it displays correctly.
I don't know how this sticks, as other new events show up just fine.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
D.G.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Silly question: are you sure the immovable event is coming from the sync and not something you added manually (or perhaps another sync)?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
GrasseDD

Post by GrasseDD »

Hi, Russell--
Have we met? It seems you know me (at least my penchant for overlooking obvious solutions) very well. ;)
However, no, in this case, there is no other calendar synced to Google (ok, not displayed anyway). Plus, the event doesn't show up on its correct date.

However, please don't hesitate to mention other obvious solutions--I would much prefer palming my forehead to not having this fixed.

Thanks,
D.G.

Return to “Calendar”