WWLT broadcast schedule?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
drepouille

WWLT broadcast schedule?

Post by drepouille »

I have not seen a broadcast schedule for the WWLT on 11 Feb 2012.

Just for fun, I reactivated the old LUWS calendar and looked at the WWLT event. I then deactivated the LUWS calendar again.

Here it is:
Sunday, 11 February 1900
Worldwide Leadership Training Meeting

On this date, a worldwide leadership training broadcast will be held.
The following brethren and sisters are invited to attend this broadcast: Area Seventies; stake, mission, temple, and district presidencies; stake Relief Society, Young Men, Young Women, and Primary presidents; bishops; branch presidents; high priests group leaders; elders quorum presidents; and ward Relief Society, Young Men, Young Women, and Primary presidents.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

drepouille wrote:I have not seen a broadcast schedule for the WWLT on 11 Feb 2012.

The schedule was sent to stake presidents a while ago, and as always is available at http://broadcastinfo.lds.org, where you will find all the details you need.

Basically the first broadcast is at noon Mountain Standard Time on Friday (10 Feb 2012), and then it is every three hours after that (every 3:00, 6:00, 9:00, and 12:00) through 9:00pm MST on Saturday.
drepouille wrote:Sunday, 11 February 1900
Worldwide Leadership Training Meeting

On this date, a worldwide leadership training broadcast will be held.
The following brethren and sisters are invited to attend this broadcast: Area Seventies; stake, mission, temple, and district presidencies; stake Relief Society, Young Men, Young Women, and Primary presidents; bishops; branch presidents; high priests group leaders; elders quorum presidents; and ward Relief Society, Young Men, Young Women, and Primary presidents.

That list of attendees is out of date; it has been expanded to include full presidencies. The new list (as you'll see in the info I linked to above) is:
  • General Authorities
  • Area Seventies
  • Stake, mission, district, and temple presidencies
  • Stake and district Relief Society, Young Men, Young Women, Primary, and Sunday School presidencies
  • Bishoprics
  • Branch presidencies
  • High priests group leaders and assistants
  • Elders quorum presidencies
  • Ward and branch Relief Society, Young Men, Young Women, Primary, and Sunday School presidencies
As a side note, my stake president found it interesting that the high council was not included, but since high councilors have advisory responsibility for many of the attendees (stake auxiliaries and MP leaders), he has chosen to invite them.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”