password

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
tswille

password

Post by tswille »

How do I change my username and password on lds.org? I've updated my online password on numerous other accounts, so would like to change this one as well so I can remember more easily. If I do change it on lds.org, does that automatically change it on new.familysearch.org...or is that a different account? Thanks for the help!
rbeede

Post by rbeede »

https://ldsaccount.lds.org

It will update it for familysearch.org as well.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

tswille wrote:How do I change my username and password on lds.org? I've updated my online password on numerous other accounts, so would like to change this one as well so I can remember more easily. If I do change it on lds.org, does that automatically change it on new.familysearch.org...or is that a different account? Thanks for the help!
You can change your username and password by going to ldsaccount.lds.org.

Your LDS Account can be used at new.familysearch.org, so yes, that will change it there as well.

You can read more about LDS Account on the wiki at LDS Account.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Church Account”