Activities Committee Callings

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
dwsmith2

Activities Committee Callings

Post by dwsmith2 »

Are there any plans to remove the activities committee positions from the list of MLS callings?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dwsmith2 wrote:Are there any plans to remove the activities committee positions from the list of MLS callings?
I know that in the thread Activities Committee Callings I said this was really an MLS question, but it's not all that helpful to start yet another discussion on the same topic without even referencing the first thread. However, I've now referenced that thread, so I guess we can discuss the MLS topic here.

You're unlikely to get a response from any MLS developer or product manager here on this forum, and the rest of us can only speculate as to whether there are such plans. In my experience, the list of standard callings in MLS is eventually updated when these kinds of policy changes are made, but it can take a while. You could make sure your (implied) suggestion is heard by contacting Local Unit Support.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
dwsmith2

Post by dwsmith2 »

Sounds good. I didn't realize that switching forums didn't reach anyone really different. Sorry about that.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”