Leader and Clerk Training - Tracking website

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
ChrisPadilla

Leader and Clerk Training - Tracking website

Post by ChrisPadilla »

I would love to see the church create a Tracking Website for the training of Leaders and Clerks. Then I as the Stake Clerk could manage that and gently remind the leaders and clerks of all units (Including the Stake) that training is due.

Can someone advise if this can be done fairly easily? Also, what can we do as a community of clerks to push it along quicker?

ChrisPadillaAZ@gmail.com
Thanks all.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

chrispadilla wrote:Can someone advise if this can be done fairly easily?

I don't know how easily it could be done, but I doubt that it is on the road map right now.
chrispadilla wrote:Also, what can we do as a community of clerks to push it along quicker?

You can use the Submit Feedback link to make your suggestion. In our stake we already have a tracking mechanism; having it online would be nice, but personally I have many higher priorities that I'd like to see addressed.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

While not what you are asking for, you could track it yourself using custom member fields that you set up, and update when training is reported to you on your stake MLS computer....

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”