crookms
Banned

I need some help

Post by crookms »

techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Michael,

I would recommend that you speak with your Ward Bishop or a member of your stake presidency. They have the authority to resolve questions such as this. The forum you're posting in is for technical questions on matters relating to the technology that the church maintains. We are not authorized to speak on behalf of your local leaders.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
crookms
Banned

Post by crookms »

I understand that, but the problem is, it's already gone from bishop to stake president. So my question is, now what, without incurring the wrath of the Brethren?
Michael Crook
Rome Ward, Utica New York Stake EQP Assistant Sec.
Always remember 3 Nephi 11:29.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The issue is not a technical one, but a spiritual one. The community members, and even the church employees who are here have no authority over your Bishop or Stake President.

Sorry, this is an area where we cannot help. You need to work with your local leaders to resolve this. The next up from the Stake President is the Area Authority, but short of a situation where the Stake President is clearly wrong, I would doubt if he'd get involved.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
crookms
Banned

Post by crookms »

Again, understood, Russell, but the question would then be how would I get in touch with the AA in an appropriate manner? I can't exactly look him up in CDOL.

Furthermore, the "support" option through mormon.org has yielded no response, even after about three weeks.
Michael Crook
Rome Ward, Utica New York Stake EQP Assistant Sec.
Always remember 3 Nephi 11:29.

Return to “Other Websites”