Maps, "Not what you are looking for?" box not formatting correctly Larger Screen Res

Beta testing of maps.lds.org
steve.hender

Maps, "Not what you are looking for?" box not formatting correctly Larger Screen Res

Post by steve.hender »

When searching the maps and an address is typed it displays the address in the Left Hand Side box titled "Not what you were looking for?"

Using Firefox 9.0.1 Press "CTRL +" to zoom in (not on the map, but on the whole firefox screen - i have bad eye sight and need firefox to display the font bigger). The whole screen changes including font size of this LHS box. Notice how the information slides down the page and out of sight. Without a vertical zoom this information cannot be accessed.

Using IE 7.0.5730.13 Press "CTRL +" - The font is displayed but pops out the bottom. Text is displayed over top of other page text. Also the icons for me are not appearing at the bottom of this LHS box. When I hover over with the mouse where these icons should be (blank frame is there) it highlights blue, but without an icon you dont know what to select. Also icons not appearing above the maps to the RHS of the search magnifying glass.

Love your work - looks great!
Attachments
Screen Shots.doc
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 204 times

Return to “Beta Maps”