Online Branch President Phone Number Will Not Update

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
bro02036

Online Branch President Phone Number Will Not Update

Post by bro02036 »

I have updated through MLS the branch president's phone number, however on different church websites like ldsmaps or meetinghouse located, his phone number is still listed as his old phone number. Is there a way to fix this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might ask the Branch President to update his profile on the CDOL. It will have to be done under his login.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

bro02036 wrote:I have updated through MLS the branch president's phone number, however on different church websites like ldsmaps or meetinghouse located, his phone number is still listed as his old phone number. Is there a way to fix this?
I'm not sure if they are displaying the phone number from CDOL (see RusselHltn's post) or from MLS/directory but if it is from MLS/directory it takes overnight to update.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

JonesRK wrote:I'm not sure if they are displaying the phone number from CDOL (see RusselHltn's post) or from MLS/directory but if it is from MLS/directory it takes overnight to update.

I did a comparison of some of the leaders in my area. It appears to be coming from the Home number in the CDOL.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

RussellHltn wrote:You might ask the Branch President to update his profile on the CDOL. It will have to be done under his login.
Note that the major upgrade to CDOL 3.0 starts in about 30 minutes. So this option of updating the profile in CDOL will not be available until sometime on Monday, January 30. It still sounds like a good thing to try, but no one will be able to try it this weekend.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Membership Help”