Beta Signup?

Beta Lesson Schedules Website feedback
davepeterson

Beta Signup?

Post by davepeterson »

How do I get signed up for the Lesson Scheduler beta? I am executive secretary and webmaster for my stake.

Thanks,
Dave
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

DavePeterson wrote:How do I get signed up for the Lesson Scheduler beta? I am executive secretary and webmaster for my stake.

I believe it will be an open beta. Even the Calendar beta was actually open, but access to the beta Calendar forum was restricted. As you can tell from the fact that you just posted in the beta Lesson Scheduler forum, there is no such restriction on this forum. So just watch this forum for an announcement of the start of beta.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

DavePeterson wrote:How do I get signed up for the Lesson Scheduler beta? I am executive secretary and webmaster for my stake.

It appears you will have to wait a bit longer. The Beta has begun, but is for ward/branch scheduling at this point. Holding a stake position, I do not have any access, except to read my ward schedule.
dstorry

Post by dstorry »

I am Stake Website and Ward Clerk / Website Admin how can I access the Ward Lesson Schedule as it does not give me any place to set up a course it just shows the date range and ward information but no menu to add or select a course?.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

dstorry wrote:I am Stake Website and Ward Clerk / Website Admin how can I access the Ward Lesson Schedule as it does not give me any place to set up a course it just shows the date range and ward information but no menu to add or select a course?.
Once signed into the Lesson Scheduler you manage the classes/courses by clicking the "Administration" link just above the date button.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Beta Lesson Schedules”