Rebroadcasting an event

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
harddrive

Rebroadcasting an event

Post by harddrive »

I possible have one unit in my stake that has a Satellite issue and it may take a while to get it fixed.

My question is it ok to rebroadcast a broadcast from Salt Lake? There are two that I'm thinking about. One is the world wide leadership training in February and the other is a stake conference broadcast from SLC.

Thanks for letting me know.
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

Both of these events should already be streamed from salt lake. If you call Salt Lake you can get the URL for the broadcast (they will probably only give it to those with certain callings).
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You may find the normal system unavailable during a major satellite broadcast, so I wouldn't plan on it without discussing it with CHQ first.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

harddrive wrote:. . . the world wide leadership training in February
. . . a stake conference broadcast from SLC.

The instructions for the world-wide leadership training include an e-mail address where a member of the stake presidency can obtain a URL to stream the broadcast.

Check your stake conference broadcast instructions for a similar process for locations without satellite capability.

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”