Seminary and Institute list missing from MLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
tank64

Seminary and Institute list missing from MLS

Post by tank64 »

One of the Ward computers does not show the seminary and institute list report option in MLS. How do I get this report to show up?

When I check help in MLS it shows the following versions:

MLS: 3.4.2_20243
MLS boot: 3.4.2_20243

Church Audits: 3.4.2_20243
Confidential Reports and Forms: 3.4.2_20243
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might try a Unit data refresh. I believe those are part of the Geographical information.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

RussellHltn wrote:You might try a Unit data refresh. I believe those are part of the Geographical information.
No, that won't help in this case -- this has nothing to do with Geographical information. Seminary and Institute features are one of the loadable modules of MLS, which appear in the Other Resources section. If they are not showing up, then it is an installation problem. The required fix is a full installation, following the steps listed in MLS installation and repair.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”