Member Focus List not working, empty

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
marmat

Member Focus List not working, empty

Post by marmat »

My leader has indicated that he has added some member's to the Member Focus List in the Leader Resources section. ( https://lds.org/leader/#/focus )

When I go in it is blank and shows nothing. In the past we have used this and it works and I should have permission. :confused:

Please see my screenshot of this and let me know if you have any thoughts. Thanks.
Untitled picture.jpg
(14.29 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

What is your calling? This may be an oversight, but in this thread it has been reported that clerks do not have access.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
marmat

Post by marmat »

jdlessley wrote:What is your calling?
Stk exec sec - I have seen this view working in the past, but like within the last week it isn't working.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You may need to contact LUS. Since a church employee working on the Leader Resources app with the username jdcr256 frequents the forum maybe he will see this thread and respond. You could also submit feedback using the LDS.org Submit Feedback link.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
marmat

Post by marmat »

jdlessley wrote:You may need to contact LUS.
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I will submit feedback and link to this forum thread.

Any others having this same issue out there? Please chime in if you are so we can get some info put together for support.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

marmat wrote:Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I will submit feedback and link to this forum thread.
I'd suggest you call LUS. While Feedback is a valid, it's slow.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mcdonalh

Not working too.

Post by mcdonalh »

I am the Bishop of our Ward and am having the same issue. We used to use it effectively however now it appears that there is no information available in this portion of the site. It has me a little puzzled.
marmat

Post by marmat »

mcdonalh wrote:I am the Bishop of our Ward and am having the same issue. We used to use it effectively however now it appears that there is no information available in this portion of the site. It has me a little puzzled.

OK I called into LUS and they are going to submit a ticket with this issue to tier 2 support. I am also going to cross post this to the thread jdlessley referenced above.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

I just got the ticket from support. I guess I skimmed right past this thread when it was first created.

Bottom line, it is working just fine in all our test lanes, but there is some weirdness happening in the production lane. We're trying to track it down, but we are stumped so far.

We'll fix it asap. Thanks for your patience and for letting us know.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

This should be working now.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”