Missing Content in BOM Gospel Doctrine Teacher Manual

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
lmcguire

Missing Content in BOM Gospel Doctrine Teacher Manual

Post by lmcguire »

Some of the lessons in the Gospel Doctrine teacher's manual for the Book of Mormon are missing part of the content. For example, look at Lesson 3. Everything from the 1st section that comes after the tree of life image is missing.

And in Lesson 4, section 2, everything after bullet-point "d" to the end of that section is missing.

I'm comparing to what's on lds.org.

Please update the content to get this missing content added in. (Right now, the only way to get it is to hack the SQLLite DB...)

Thanks,

Liz
jeromer7

Post by jeromer7 »

I also noticed this for lesson 3 on Sunday during Gospel Doctrine class. I deleted the manual from the Gospel Library app on my phone and then downloaded it again. The missing parts of the lesson were there.
JLR
lmcguire

Post by lmcguire »

Thanks, that did it. Now the only odd bit is which parts you can / can't highlight.

Liz
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

You shouldn't need to delete the whole library though that will help if the content is correct.

First refresh your content (tap circle arrow icon in the top right of the app) and then uninstall and reinstall the content with the missing sections.

We are working on a way to automatically refresh content that has been fixed on the church servers and hope to implement it soon.
Jason Hyer

Return to “Android Gospel Library”