Buildiings Leadership Tab Photos

Beta testing of maps.lds.org
howardmay

Buildiings Leadership Tab Photos

Post by howardmay »

When you click on a building on the Map, the leadership tab shows the household pictures from LDS.org directory rather than the individual leader's picture as it does in the current leaders directory.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

howardmay wrote:When you click on a building on the Map, the leadership tab shows the household pictures from LDS.org directory rather than the individual leader's picture as it does in the current leaders directory.
Note that you won't see any pictures at all on the Leadership tab on the beta map, unless you are signed in.

When I tried to duplicate this, I was able to verify that indeed household pictures instead of individual pictures were displayed. But they were oddly inconsistent. The bishop and his two counselors all have pictures (both household and individual), but my first time looking at the leadership tab I only saw the picture for the second counselor; the next time I saw only the first counselor; and the third time, I saw only the bishop. The text was there for all the leaders each time, but the photos came and went. Also, it appears that the design is for the photo to be displayed to the right of the text, but (perhaps because the household photo is wider than expected), the photo appears below the text.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Beta Maps”