What Happened to the Camping.Lds.org Website

Discussions about other Church websites
pesqueraj

What Happened to the Camping.Lds.org Website

Post by pesqueraj »

I visited the camping website a few months ago and it came up for a few hours and it has been down since! Wasup? I'm no programer but it was already looking good. It did have some bugs but I don't think they would take months to fix.:confused::confused::confused::confused:Please try to fix it if you have the time. If they changed the web address please comment on this post.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Welcome to the Forum!!!

I saw some information regarding "Data Security Issues" or similar wording. It is my understanding that the programming team is working that out before they take the site back up.

Please remember that many of these projects are largely being completed by volunteers so the time could easily stretch out longer than would be considered acceptable in a Business Enterprise environment.

Also, (I may be speaking out of turn) I understand that it is not a requirement for the programming team members to review these forums - most of us here are users of the tools just like you. I, too, am excited about the potential usefulness of this resource. I'm sure when the site is back up the existing address will work correctly. I check it a couple of times each week in anticipation...:)
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

It's not a technical problem, rather they had to take it down for a short time to solve some internal issues with a few of the site managers. My understanding is it will be back soon.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Camping.lds.org is back up!

Return to “Other Websites”