Stake Calendar 2.0

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
G4344

Stake Calendar 2.0

Post by G4344 »

(Please accept my appologies) I figured out what my problem (between the ears) was.

I would rather have deleted this entry, but that apparently isn't an option. <smirk>

Please DISREGARD the following. Thanks,

For those of us who adopted and switched to the new calendar several months ago, what are we supposed to do to reactivate our calendars?

Everything was working just fine, and then, . . . Great News! Calendar 2.0 is here and now my stake and ward calendars have been deactivated ... <clipped!>

;)

- Greg -
----
Fairbanks, Alaska
Stake Web Site Admin
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure what you mean by "reactivate". The new 2.0 system doesn't talk to the classic LUWS, so the events won't show on the first page.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
G4344

Post by G4344 »

Yes, I noticed that and I understand the reason why it doesn't update the home page.

Does this also mean that the Local Unit Web Sites will be deactivated at some time in the near future?

Thanks,

- Greg -
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I don't know about "near future", but it will when all the new functions are complete. So far only calendar and directory have been done.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”