Can not access ward list

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
shspackman

Can not access ward list

Post by shspackman »

I logged on to LDS.org today and can not access my ward list (households). I can access lists of all of the other wards in my stake. The leadership list works. My profile also. My wife's log in gives the same results. Any thoughts?

"ImageThere were no search results found " This is the message that appears.

Other Ward members are having the same problem.
shspackman

Post by shspackman »

shspackman wrote:I logged on to LDS.org today and can not access my ward list (households). I can access lists of all of the other wards in my stake. The leadership list works. My profile also. My wife's log in gives the same results. Any thoughts?

"ImageThere were no search results found " This is the message that appears.

Other Ward members are having the same problem.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

shspackman wrote:Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
It sounds like a problem that is unique to your ward. I really doubt that you can do anything on your own to correct it.

So I would suggest that you ask your ward clerk or some other leader to call Local Unit Support tomorrow.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
craftyleo

Post by craftyleo »

We have the same problem and so do others in our ward, unfortunately we have no solution. Our clerk doesnt know how to solve it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

shspackman wrote:I logged on to LDS.org today and can not access my ward list (households). I can access lists of all of the other wards in my stake. The leadership list works. My profile also. My wife's log in gives the same results. Any thoughts?

I wonder if someone set all the profiles in your ward to "Private".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
shspackman

Post by shspackman »

Last Friday our problem was solved. Frank at Local Unit Support, Tier II: along with another Brother logged on remotely to my computer. Using Firefox andthe Firebug app, we looked at the line code. We were missing a ine of code dealing with our directory. They took a couple of screen shots for reference and within 24 hours we were up and running again.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”