Printing quorum lists from lds.org

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
johnneyboy77

Printing quorum lists from lds.org

Post by johnneyboy77 »

I see there is now a way to print out the deacons, teachers, and priests quorum members through lds.org. This would be very helpful instead of always having to ask the ward clerk for new printouts of the quorums, but there appears to be one major flaw: When i generate the reports using lds.org it does not include any of the boys who are deacon, teacher or priest age in the ward but are not ordained. These boys are part of the stewardship of those quorums, and should be included in those organization reports...otherwise, the reports are incomplete.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

How, specifically, are you generating these lists? If you are using the Unit Statistics feature, then I would argue that the definition of only including young men actually ordained to an office is the only correct choice.

On the other hand, the Member List feature, filtered by quorum, does do what you want: it includes all young men of the appropriate age for a particular quorum, even if they are not ordained to the priesthood office associated with that quorum. The Attendance Rolls feature does the same thing.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Also, where exactly are you looking? The Leader portal or "Ward Organization" in the updated Directory?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”