Error registering installation license with server (error 601-unexpected error)

Discussions about the desktop video conferencing solution provided by the Church

Moderators: MarchantRR, rodhyde

stephen500

Error registering installation license with server (error 601-unexpected error)

Post by stephen500 »

as title and message asks me to log in again.
I did that and it still did not work.
Btw Norton does not like the prog, but I allowed it.
ksolsen
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by ksolsen »

stephen500 wrote:as title and message asks me to log in again.
I did that and it still did not work.
Btw Norton does not like the prog, but I allowed it.
If you could, please call the Global Service Center at 801-240-4357 so they can log a ticket and we can get the right people to address your issue. Thanks.
Kurt Olsen - Product Manager at Church HQ for Digital Presentation (Personal Video Conferencing, Meetinghouse Webcast, Conference Rooms, Video Conference Endpoints, Meetinghouse Digital Content)
stephen500

Post by stephen500 »

ksolsen wrote:If you could, please call the Global Service Center at 801-240-4357 so they can log a ticket and we can get the right people to address your issue. Thanks.
I started the programme a couple of times and the issue resolved itself. Btw this has happened on on home computer and the Mls one in the chapel.
ksolsen
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by ksolsen »

stephen500 wrote:I started the programme a couple of times and the issue resolved itself. Btw this has happened on on home computer and the Mls one in the chapel.

Thanks for the update - glad to hear it's working now.
Kurt Olsen - Product Manager at Church HQ for Digital Presentation (Personal Video Conferencing, Meetinghouse Webcast, Conference Rooms, Video Conference Endpoints, Meetinghouse Digital Content)

Return to “Personal Video Conferencing”