singles 30+

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
vickisample

singles 30+

Post by vickisample »

where in the directory is there singles over 30? i can't find it anywhere and it seems locally no one knows what i am talking about
it would also be helpful as i am the stake rep for over 30 ... under "ward organization" "adult" if we could have a "over 30 singles" ... it would be really nice and make my life so much easier
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

For the Directory on lds.org, there is currently no subdivision of adults for marital status or age. I'm not sure whether the lack of that subdivision is because the feature has not yet been implemented, or if there are privacy concerns about that kind of information being public to all stake members.

In any case, your stake clerk can easily give you a list of Single Adults, age 31 and over, to help you in your calling. I know that is not as convenient as a continuously updated online list, but for now that is probably your best option for getting this list.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

He could also provide it to you on a disk in a spreadsheet format (using a custom report,) so you could sort by criteria other than age, such as ward, or geographic location. Your High Councilor over your stake singles may be a good contact to interface with your stake clerks to help you get what you need.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”