Church Video files in a DVD format ready .

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
davidmarmolejo

Church Video files in a DVD format ready .

Post by davidmarmolejo »

All of the Church Video files for download also in a format that is ready to burn
in a DVD so in can be seen in a Regular DVD player and not having the trouble
for complex converting troubles.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

I think that is a good suggestion to have all of the church content that we can download from LDS.org also somehow in downloadable DVD format so a leader or instructor can download it at home, burn a DVD on their desktop computer, and then take it to church to play it at the church on the DVD machine kept in the library. Many of us don't have a laptop to take to church, and connecting to the internet in our building isn't an option either. I know the tech guys will have some reason why this isn't currently offered....
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kisaac wrote:I know the tech guys will have some reason why this isn't currently offered....

You mean like a 680MB download for a 2 minutes lesson that still has to be manually cued to the spot?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davidmarmolejo

Post by davidmarmolejo »

Yea i really needed that when i was teaching my Kids..i have no laptop at the moment
davidmarmolejo

Post by davidmarmolejo »

Would it be ilegal if somebody uploaded them so all of the members acces to them?
same content just diferent format.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Re-distribution is illegal until given permission by the copyright holder.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”