I developed a calendar for the young women, but need help...

When the Church has need of help from the technology community, we will post that need in this forum.
lynnpca7

I developed a calendar for the young women, but need help...

Post by lynnpca7 »

I can't figure out how to change the font size and print only the monthly calendar to fill a page.

If I have to copy it to google calendars, how do I eliminate the items from the stake that do not pertain to our ward and organization on the google calendar?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lynnpca7 wrote:I can't figure out how to change the font size and print only the monthly calendar to fill a page.
You can't change the font size. But you can print a monthly calendar; see Printing the calendar in the help system.
lynnpca7 wrote:If I have to copy it to google calendars, how do I eliminate the items from the stake that do not pertain to our ward and organization on the google calendar?
Whenever you sync your lds.org calendar to a third-party calendar, you will get all the calendars you have subscribed to, merged into a single calendar. So the easiest way to eliminate calendars you are not interested in is to unsubscribe from them.

But if you unsubscribe from calendars just for this sync, and then later resubscribe to those calendars, then those calendars will eventually reappear on your Google calendar (whenever Google chooses to sync again). Another option that creates more of a maintenance hassle, but will be more dependable, is to Export an iCal file and then import that file into a Google calendar. That will not ever update automatically, which is good if you eventually resubscribe to calendars you don't want included on your Google calendar, but is bad if you want new or updated events on your lds.org calendar to appear on your Google calendar without repeating the export/import cycle.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Development Help Wanted”