Scriptures for Kindle

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
erikferraz

Scriptures for Kindle

Post by erikferraz »

Does anybody knows how can I get the scriptures in portuguese for kindle?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If it's the Kindle Fire, you should be able to load the LDS Gospel Library. I see it has Portuguese listed as one of it's languages.

If it's a Kindle Reader, the reports I've seen is that it doesn't work so well as it's designed more for linear reading from start to end and not jumping around finding a referenced verse. Users find themselves unable to keep up in class.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tadeom2

Kindle Fire

Post by tadeom2 »

Hello! I would like to know what apps do you have for a Kindle Fire. I´m looking in lds.org, but I don´t find nothing. Thank you.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

tadeom2 wrote:Hello! I would like to know what apps do you have for a Kindle Fire. I´m looking in lds.org, but I don´t find nothing. Thank you.
On lds.org, there is a page for all the mobile applications. From that page, you'll see a link for the Kindle Fire.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
pete.arnett

Post by pete.arnett »

The following applications (apps) are now available from the online Amazon Kindle Fire store:
Gospel Library, LDS, (Free)
LDS Tools (Free)

or you can install them from the link provided by Brother Brown
Thanks,
:cool:Your Fellow Member,
Pete Arnett
Sunny South Florida, USA
leonilsonlopes

Post by leonilsonlopes »

erikferraz wrote:Does anybody knows how can I get the scriptures in portuguese for kindle?

Unfortunately, we don't have many option for Kindle Reader in portuguese. However in Amazon Kindle Shop you can buy "O Livro de Mórmon" Kindle ebook for $0,99, other scriptures, only in english.

Return to “Gospel Library”