Bank Deposit Slips

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
kwsmith

Bank Deposit Slips

Post by kwsmith »

We have ran out of bank deposit slips. How/where do I go to order more? I went to the bank where we deposit our weekly donations, but the on-file signatures were for people in SLC and not our ward.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Send an MLS message to the finance department. They will send out an order of slips.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kwsmith wrote:We have ran out of bank deposit slips. How/where do I go to order more? I went to the bank where we deposit our weekly donations, but the on-file signatures were for people in SLC and not our ward.
You can order them by calling Local Unit Support (the voice menu will lead you to an option that mentions ordering checks or deposit slips), or by sending an MLS message requesting new deposit slips. Local Unit Support will next be open on Tuesday, January 3, 2012.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kwsmith

Post by kwsmith »

aebrown wrote:You can order them by calling Local Unit Support (the voice menu will lead you to an option that mentions ordering checks or deposit slips), or by sending an MLS message requesting new deposit slips. Local Unit Support will next be open on Tuesday, January 3, 2012.

Thanks very much.
kwsmith

Post by kwsmith »

jdlessley wrote:Send an MLS message to the finance department. They will send out an order of slips.

Thanks for your help.

Return to “Reports and Forms”