stake building schedule

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
sheree.parker

stake building schedule

Post by sheree.parker »

Last year My husband and I were the building scheduler for our ward. There was a calender on the church website that my husband put to use. Our building was able to go through the church website and schedule any room in the building without having to call anyone. My husband would get and email from the person that schedule a room. He would make sure that It wasn't double booked and then reply back to the person. This year the only people that can do that are all of the presidency in each ward. The rest have to call us. Is there any way this can be added to the program.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

sheree.parker wrote:Last year My husband and I were the building scheduler for our ward. There was a calender on the church website that my husband put to use. Our building was able to go through the church website and schedule any room in the building without having to call anyone. My husband would get and email from the person that schedule a room. He would make sure that It wasn't double booked and then reply back to the person. This year the only people that can do that are all of the presidency in each ward. The rest have to call us. Is there any way this can be added to the program.
I'd suggest you read the About scheduling events help topic so that you can gain some understanding of the new distributed scheduling model. In that article, your specific question is addressed in The missing "Submit Event" button.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”