Change Calendar for out of unit leadership

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russbbradley

Change Calendar for out of unit leadership

Post by russbbradley »

How do I change the calendar to reflect the unit I currently serve in? My current calendar shows my home ward only but I serve in a college ward. I have been through the subscriptions several times and am not being allowed to create a calendar for the other ward listed. My permissions shows that I am allowed to make those changes.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

When you say "create a calendar" are you talking about creating a calendar or scheduling an event? What is your calling in the college ward? Have you been given any additional permissions? Are you trying to create a Ward or Stake calendar?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

russbbradley wrote:How do I change the calendar to reflect the unit I currently serve in?
Manage your subscriptions. See herefor more.

Return to “Calendar”