Cannot send text to clipboard

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
loriffic

Cannot send text to clipboard

Post by loriffic »

Just posted this as an issue, but thought maybe I should post here to see if the problem is very widespread. Cannot copy any text in Gospel Library to clipboard. Running IOS 5.0.1 on IPad 1. Gospel Library version 2.4.1. Issue seems to have started after last upgrade a few days ago. Anyone else having this problem?
quandmeme

Post by quandmeme »

I have the same problem.
I tried a work around: sending the selection to a new document to try to copy it from there. It apparently didn't work there either.
mwgillman

Post by mwgillman »

I have the same issue. Must be an issue with the latest update.
dhbowen

Post by dhbowen »

I am having the same problem. Started after last update. I have IPhone 4s and IPad 2. Neither will copy to the clipboard.
darrylwiggins

Problem with copy paste in latest verion of Gospel Library

Post by darrylwiggins »

I have discovered the same problem, as mentioned above. I have an iPad 2, running iOS 5.0.1 and Gospel Library version 2.4.1. I cannot copy and paste from the Gospel Library app into another app or document. This seems to have happened with the latest update of Gospel Library. There used to be a "copy" feature that would become available when a person highlighted a verse or verses (along with other options). Now the program has you touch "send" and then touch "send to clipboard" which does not work. I would say that this is a general problem in the app. Hopefully they will send out another update to fix the problem soon.
norgaards

I have the same problem

Post by norgaards »

And since the last update I havn't been able to copy content/comments from other apps, as for instance citation index into Gospel Library. Hoping for a fix to that.

John
loriffic

Post by loriffic »

Sounds like I'm not the only one with the problem.
aduffany

Can't copy/paste

Post by aduffany »

I've been trying to paste text into notes and the option to copy/paste seems not to exist.
jaarhday

Same problem here...

Post by jaarhday »

ETA on the fix?
ColtonSB

Post by ColtonSB »

I am having this same problem. I am using an ipod touch 8gb version 5.0.1.

I hope this will be fixed soon.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”