Printing from Leader and Clerk Resources

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ctbarrett

Printing from Leader and Clerk Resources

Post by ctbarrett »

I'm trying to print our ward's RS attendance roll from the Leader and Clerk REsourses on the LDS.org site. It's not creating a prober PDF file. All formating is lost and it's just text. Is it me or the website? I've tried both Chrome and IE. Same result.

Thanks
nbflint

Post by nbflint »

I just checked this using Safari on my Mac. Click the Print button on an attendance roll produces the results the OP described. However, File->Print on my browser gives me the option to save the print as a PDF file. This creates a nicely formatted PDF report. I don't know if this is a Safari or a Mac feature.

ctbarrett

Post by ctbarrett »

File>Print worked for me too, except... The name at the bottom of each page was cut in half in some cases and the other half added to the next page.
jkitterman
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jkitterman »

Thanks for the report, I logged a bug on this issue. We'll get it fixed as soon as we can.
jkitterman
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jkitterman »

This should be working now. There was a problem on one of our servers. We are working to improve our PDFs with faster PDF generation, better styling, page-breaks, etc. Improvements will be in a future release. Thanks again for the feedback.
Developer, Core Systems and Services
http://clerk.lds.org

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”