Stake Calendar not reflecting am and pm in times and . . .see below

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
dianakc

Stake Calendar not reflecting am and pm in times and . . .see below

Post by dianakc »

Inputting all information for an event often includes stating a specific time for the start time. My stake calendar registers only "p" for the afternoon times and no "a" or "am" for the morning times.

I want "pm" and "am" to show in e-calendar and print copy.

Also, calendar will not allow an event to be listed without times unless I go to "all day event" in which case the event is encircled as an all day event, even 'though it isn't. How do a record an event without a time which is also not an all day event?

Thank you.

Diana Cass
dianakcass@gmail.com
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dianakc wrote:Also, calendar will not allow an event to be listed without times unless I go to "all day event" in which case the event is encircled as an all day event, even 'though it isn't. How do a record an event without a time which is also not an all day event?
You can't. Debate on if the feature should be allowed was discussed in the Some events should not display a starting and ending time thread.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”