Calendar won't load

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
clydeb

Calendar won't load

Post by clydeb »

When calendar starts after log in the little star just goes around and around. It will do that and never bring up the calendar. I cannot remember if this was around the same time as updating to ios5???
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

clydeb wrote:When calendar starts after log in the little star just goes around and around. It will do that and never bring up the calendar. I cannot remember if this was around the same time as updating to ios5???
You posted this in the General Discussions forum, but since you mention ios5, I suspect you are talking about a mobile device. Could you specify what device you are using, and which application?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
clydeb

Calendar won't load

Post by clydeb »

Original iPad with iso5 upgrade. I went to lds.org clicked tools, calendar, entered log in info calendar shell loads without the month.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

I'm running an iPad 1 with iOS 5.0.1 and the calendar works fine. Does the calendar work for you in a regular browser?
clydeb

Calendar won't load

Post by clydeb »

I went into settings for safari and turned on debug. When the calendar program starts to load I get a java script error. Quota exceed error Dom exception 22. I searched this error code over the web but no luck..please help

Return to “Calendar”