iPhone Music Content Not Fully Loading

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
kodiaksmith

iPhone Music Content Not Fully Loading

Post by kodiaksmith »

I just got a replacement iPhone and downloaded the Gospel Library app. For some of the content when I download it all that appears is the title of the content, no text is below the title. So for example in the Music section under the hymns if I select "A Morning Breaks" the next screen only shows the bolded title and nothing else. Any suggestions?

It worked on my old iPhone that ran the same operating system, so its just a weird bug...
superdave98

Post by superdave98 »

My Stake President is having the same issue with his new iPad. It worked fine on his iPhone. The iPad only displays the title of the hymn. He tried removing and then reinstalling the hymn content, but it still has the same problem. I guess I'll try to talk him through uninstalling and reinstalling the application to see if that resolves his issue.
kodiaksmith

Reinstalling

Post by kodiaksmith »

I tried reinstalling a few times over the past couple days, it didn't do anything, but maybe you'll have better luck!
BrennaKessler

Post by BrennaKessler »

You can try Flycast. I have used it and am quite satisfied with this app. I would recommen it because you can listen music on it even when you are off line and you can get access to 1500 plus live streaming channels. I have used it without any bugs and errors.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”