Calendar version 2.0.4 released

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Calendar version 2.0.4 released

Post by jdcr256 »

This is another bug fixed release. Here are some of the key issues fixed in this release:

- Fixed issues with importing certain types of events from Classic
- Improved behavior of using the filter checkboxes in the Reservations tab
- Fixed the last instance of Young Men/Young Women room appearing as one
- More than 42 calendars no longer results in calendars not getting a color assigned
- Users in certain timezones had issues accessing the application. This is now fixed.
- Partial fix for timezones where daylight savings changes at midnight, causing a duplicate day on the calendar (the month view is fixed, but fixing the week view is a more difficult problem we are still working on).
- New translations and fixes for several languages.
Allan_F

How about those of us in YSA stake?

Post by Allan_F »

Are there plans to allow those of us serving out of our unit, such as in a YSA stake, to access the calendar of our assigned unit? Right now I am only able to access the calendar in my home stake. We have had to use the classic calendar but it appears to have disappeared.:(
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Allan_F wrote:Are there plans to allow those of us serving out of our unit, such as in a YSA stake, to access the calendar of our assigned unit? Right now I am only able to access the calendar in my home stake. We have had to use the classic calendar but it appears to have disappeared.:(

You may want to read this thread.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”